Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

The Shark

The dark shadow of a dangerous looking  creature was circling  around  my canoe. I thought it looked too big for a normal fish. My heart started pounding faster and faster as it came closer.


A sharp fin popped out of the water following by a gigantic head. It was then that I noticed that it was a great white shark, its razor sharp teeth looked like broken glass. I lifted the paddle in case it jumped, if it did, then I will bash it on the head.


The shark bit part a piece out of my boat, It felt like my heart had jumped out.
I hopped into the water swimming away. I looked at the shark. From out of no where the shark was ripping a fish apart.
I swam as fast as I could. I closed my eyes. Then the shark rubbed its skin on me, it felt smooth. The shark swam right past me after that. I swam to shore. ‘Wow!’ I said ‘That was awesome!’



3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your writing Henry. I loved the simile about the teeth looking like glass. It sounded like an exciting adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Henry very nice writing, but I think there were some mistakes. Like.
    A sharp fin came out of the water following by a giant shark head. Shouldnt that be followed by a giant shark head. But I still enjoyed keep the work up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Henry
    I like how you were writing about the shark. Your story was as scary as the shark. What I really like about your writing is how you started it by saying the dark shadow of a dangerous looking creature was circling around my canoe. Keep up the great work.
    What shark do you think is stronger, the great white shark or the hammer head shark?
    Here is my blog: hpssitalekih.blogspot.co.nz

    From Sitaleki

    ReplyDelete