Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

A Swim At The Beach

               A Swim At The Beach

It was a hot afternoon when I was trying to find shade. My feet were burning from the hot gold sand. I could hear the wave smashing through each other. I couldn't wait to jump in the water.

Soon the sun was covered by clouds and the  tide was out. I could go for a swim. I ran as fast as I could. When I got in the sea it felt very refreshing . I could feel the wind blowing through my hair .  Me and my family went swimming.




We found three fishes. I accidently  picked up a jellyfish  thinking it was a piece of rubbish. It felt like jelly rubbing through my fingers.


It was getting late so we had to get change then we went home.

1 comment:

  1. You are learning to do paragraphs. The first paragraph sets the scene really well. You have described your day really well. I like the description of you picking up the jellyfish.

    ReplyDelete